The Dominion Theology Seminary (DTS) has been in existence since 1984 and has grown in its mission, scope, and the number of students. The seminary intakes hundreds of students each year both locally in Ghana and internationally. The President is the visionary and strategic leader responsible for guiding the seminary through its next phase of growth and expansion.
• The President is responsible for expanding the school’s accreditation to UK and US recognition.
• The President is responsible for building a leadership team that will develop a plan to meet the five-year strategic objectives established by the Chancellor.
• The President must expand program offerings, enhance academic excellence through rigorous curriculum development and assessment process, and continuous improvement in educational quality.
• The President must ensure that DTS stays relevant, adds value to every student and alumni, and maintain excellence in teaching and scholarship.
• The President must be a transformational leader to advance the profile of DTS to a national and international platform on intellectual faith-based discussions, research, and as a thought-leader on Christian higher education.
• The President will be responsible for achieving revenue projections and ensuring the ongoing financial stability of the school, expand resources for students, oversee the building expansion, and develop strategic partnerships with donors and partners.
• The President will be responsible for maintaining a highly ef